Pilates is a form of body conditioning that focuses on developing a strong core by using the deep abdominal muscles to control movement and postures. Pilates develops muscle tone throughout the body and improves flexibility, posture, body awareness, balance and breathing.
We offer classes to suit all ages and ability levels. We can cater for the keen sports person, the weekend warrior, those who are not so fit and people recovering from serious illness.
Our classes at Total Physio continuing all year, so you can keep maintaining your strength and mobility! Call us now to sign up!
Classes start from 27th February and run for 7 weeks. All of our classes are taught by Chartered Physiotherapists, who are experts in how the body moves.
- All classes are payable in advance
- 7 week course of Pilates / Strength Classes, taught by a Chartered Physio, costs just €105
- Pregnancy classes are run on a rolling basis, and can be joined at any time, subject to spaces!
- If you are unsure what level would suit you, please call us and we can advise you!
- Please note that parking is on a first come, first served basis. There is parking at the park and ride at Stillorgan luas stop, or you can come by luas and get off at Sandyford
- Don’t miss out, sign up now by calling us on 01-2137000
Don't just listen to us, hear what our class participants have to say about the classes here at Total Physio:
- "It was my first pilates experience and I loved it"
- "Beginners classes were educational, helped bring awareness and allowed me to discover my core. Pilates has been something of a revelation for me. I'm a convert!"
- "The level was consistently challenging and motivational."
- "I find myself more flexible and more stable than I was before. I found Shane quite focused on everyone's different abilities which was great."
To find out more about our Pilates Services - Click here Clinical Pilates
We are always happy to add classes to our schedule subject to numbers, so let us know if you are interested in more class times!