At Total Physio, some of the injuries reported around Christmas time have been complete crackers! Please have a read for a painfree Christmas:
- Sore back on Christmas day?? Surely not. Transferring the turkey on the big day can be a 2 man job. Also avoid doing this with brand new high heels on…
- No ankle sprains please! Watch your step for strewn wrapping paper, squashed mince pies, tiny pointy toys, new puppies….obvious but every year it happens!
- Don’t lie around too much watching Die Hard...your back is not used to such relaxing and can get stiff easily. Get out for that post dinner walk to keep your body supple and your spine moving
- Hopefully all your pressies are wrapped up already and under the tree so you can keep all that last minute tension out of your shoulders!
- Keep those babies out from behind the Christmas tree. Leaping up to save it as it tumbles to the ground can test even the strongest back, not to mention Achilles tendon...
- Avoid using the kids’ new trampoline, especially if you have consumed alcohol
- No dancing on the bar stools after the 12 pubs of Christmas….you are just asking for trouble!
But just in case you need us, we will have some emergency appointment slots over the festive days – please call 01-2137000 and leave us a message.
From all the Total Physio team, have a fantastic Christmas and a happy, painfree new year! Many thanks for all your support in 2016, it is much appreciated x
♪♪ We wish you an injury free Christmas ♪