We offer deep tissue massage, sports massage (before or after an event), gentle relaxation massage, spinal massage for postural issues and lower limb massage.
Sports massage, deep tissue massage and soft tissue manipulation are all the same thing, and all involve loosening out tense, tight muscles to improve function and prevent injury.
Aches and pains can be caused by overuse injuries, by sitting at your desk, and more commonly these days being glued to your phone (posture, posture, posture). Banish those aches and pains and prevent them ever developing into injury by getting a sports massage every month or two.
It really works!
If you’re not sure if you need massage or physio, just call us and we can discuss the best option for you.
The benefits of massage:
- Improved circulation and lymphatic flow
- Increased removal of metabolic waste
- Changing muscle length and tone (particularly good when you’re training for a long distance event)
- Remodelling of scar tissue when required (after surgery this is vital)
- Assisting in mental preparation before a game